Wednesday, April 2, 2008

" We had the big party "

Last Thursday, My speaking class had party with cody's class . Because Japanese friend have to leave their contry. So, we had specially party. First, we became the famous person at our lunch. I choose Jescica Alba. because i feel that her performance is amazing in her movie. I like Jescica Alba more than other actor. Second, we prepared what we made salad, cookie, sushi, and bun... we devoted oneself to our food. I think, The party was very good. because speaking calss's topic always determined but during party, we could talk privately. My Japanese friend told me what i had good experience about one month with you. thanks sunny and my good friends. I think that they were afraid of everything about Calgary. Two months ago, I were afraid of everything about Calgary. because i can't speaking english very well. I know their mind. They come back Japan last saturday. I think that they will do their best like me. chin up~~!! MY FRIENDS. I will don't forgot my friends.

1 comment:

Klaudia'S timE! said...

sunny is funnY!
hey sunny because i love ypur blogg please can you help me with my blogg! ? ahahahah i wan to do the same!